Thursday, July 12, 2018

Facebook: New HF3535 Photos And Update


My HF3535 camera should be finished fairly soon. I am making the final payments on shipping and some extra backs for it. Filip in the Czech Republic built two of these beauties, one for a fellow in Korea and one for little old me in Canada. I hope to use it on a major cross Canada 10 year plus photography project making Ambrotypes (pictures on glass). I will also be doing 20x24 film work with the camera. The current idea would be to have a motor home of some kind towing a cargo trailer darkroom and to then travel everywhere in Canada making landscapes and portraits! Will do that for 10 years and see where I am at. Retirement the fun way! I have 2 lens for the camera a very old extremely rare Tessar 1800mm F15 brass lens and an also rare Nikon 1780mm F14.

http://gerryyaum.blogspot.com/…/bought-me-amazing-95-year-o…
http://gerryyaum.blogspot.com/…/bought-me-nikkor-apo-1780mm… 

Note* The lens are so rare I can probably eventually sell them and get my money back or even make a profit. The camera? Not sure if I can resell it at some point, maybe not. The most important thing of course is to make important lasting photographs with these tools. If I do then the cost of the tings will not matter.

Here are some shots Filip took of the first HF3535 which was sent to Korea.
The huge HF3535