Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Quotes: Yogi Berra

The great Yogi Berra passed away last night at 90 years old. He was famous for his yogi-isms:

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

"It ain't over 'til it's over."

"You can observe a lot by just watching."

"It's like deja vu all over again."

"Baseball is 90% mental and the other half is physical."

"Always go to people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

"You wouldn't have won if we'd beaten you."

"Slump? I ain't in no slump...I just ain't hitting."

"It gets late early out here."

"Pair up in threes."

"He hits from both sides of the plate. He's amphibious."

"It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking too much."

"I don't know (if they were men or women fans running naked across the field). They had bags over their heads."

"It ain't the heat, it's the humility."

"Take it with a grin of salt."

"The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase."

"I never said most of the things I said.