Monday, September 7, 2015

The Coming Trip

Early next Tuesday I expect to be on the road to the Rosebud Exhibition. On Tuesday the prints will be hung in the gallery. Tuesday night, Wednesday and Thursday I have free time, on Friday I return to Rosebud for the opening night of the dinner theatre play "Mass Appeal". My artist fee for this photography exhibition are a 2 free tickets to a show with meals (value around $77.70 per ticket). You get a show and then some food, it should be a nice night out.

On Saturday I will have a artist talk at the gallery for visitors. Am not sure how long that will last, if it is an all day thing or 1 hour. On Sunday I return back to Edmonton and Monday night back to work.

I will take my 5x7 camera setup to work with me this trip and probably my Leica R6 camera with 24mm R lens. Both of these cameras I plan on using extensively in Asia soon so I wanted to get some more camera time with them.

It should be a great trip. The best part is I get to show dads photographs again and tell his story plus I get to tell the stories of the "Families of the Dump" a second time as well.

I will also get a non Edmonton exhibition credit on my CV, this will be my second outside of the city. 3rd if you count the coming digital photo projection presentation happening in Bangkok on October 10.

Will make my normal show video of my exhibition event and post it here and on YouTube.