Wednesday, October 9, 2013

First Rejection Letter. No Doubt Many More To Come

Wow, got my first rejection letter already today. Oh well, no biggy, 656 letters to go!

I expect at least 95% of the submissions to be either rejected or ignored. I am moving up in gallery weight class so there is bound to be lots of them.

The first today was from the Art Gallery of Regina, I will try with these folks next time around after completing the next round of work.

Dear Gerry

"Thank ou for your submission to the Art Gallery of Regina. I regret that I can't book your show at this time. I would like to assure you that this decision was in no way a reflection on the quality of your work. We book two to three years in advance and have many different factors to consider.

We really appreciated the opportunity to familiarize ourselves with your new work and wish you the best of luck with your project.

Sincerely

....... "