Thursday, October 24, 2013

22 Prints For PhotoNOLA "Body Sellers" Show

Well I mounted another 8 prints today, thats the end of my dry mounting. I have a total of 22 prints ready now to ship to New Orleans. I am glad I decided to go with the aluminum dibond option, its much lighter and smaller than framed prints and much lighter compared to straight 3mm aluminum. The dibond mounted prints look cool, the brushed aluminum metal edges make the prints stand out more. I am finishing off the titling and hanging gear work on the last 8 and then its off to bed, another night shift awaits. Tomorrow I will add the tape to the glued hooks and pack everything securely before taking the shipping box to work. I have two 2 nights, Friday and Saturday to do the spotting followed by the final packing by Sunday morning.

It looks like I am going to get this done on time!! Within the 22 photos I did 3 sets of double portraits of people shot in 2007 and 2009 (Long, Jiji and Matt).