Tuesday, October 8, 2013

3 More Submissions Plus 1

Well I did up my final 3 submissions, Casa, SAAG and SAG. I decided what the heck and threw in another acronym, the AGSC (The Art Gallery of Swift Current). That's the end of the packages until at least next year, I am getting a bit dizzy making all these things up. Most of these submissions fall into the limited categories I wrote about earlier, within driving distance and an artist fee to help pay for show production costs. I also made some very high end advertising/spam submissions that were more introduction information packages that have no chance of achieving a show (its like throwing around a bunch of lit matches hoping something catches fire).


When I get new work completed I plan on sending out another 2 or 3 dozen dozen submissions next year to all the same suspects. If I keep working hard producing new photographs and making these packages every year or so hopefully something positive will develop.