Thursday, January 19, 2012

Other Submissions

I am going to submit 2 more show packages to the Hamilton Gallery Of Art (the gallery that recently sent me the rejection letter for my sex worker on white background photographs). Will also submit 2 more packages to the Alberta Gallery Of Art (have not heard from them yet) and I want to submit work to photo life and lens work magazines. I also have 3 other sites I want to submit the double submissions to but not sure I have time to do that before I leave for Thai, the other 3 are the larger gallery/museums in Winnepeg, Lethbridge and Toronto.

Then of course I have to submit work to next years Alberta Open competition and the very important art by acquisition program run by the "Alberta Foundation For The Arts" (they purchased my "Young Monk, Chiang Khong Thailand" last year).

I have to much to do do with to little time, mid February I fly to Thailand again to work on "Common Lives"

Feel tired these nights working my nightshifts but I am excited and exhilarated when I see the most recent negs. Plans to make new photographs soon in Thailand (ideas keep running through my mind!) is also very exciting.

"Ain't Photography Grand!"