Saturday, January 21, 2012

4x5 Tri-x Developed!

Took 600 sheets of Tri-x last trip, the last 5 sheets are washing now in the Jobo as I type this. I am pretty happy overall with what I got, I am disappointed I lost so many images to focusing/movement errors but most of my exposures were adequate and most of the compositions with the Linhof were quite good. I need to get better with the Bananarama 2 both in composing and in focusing but that will come with time. Hopefully most of the tech shooting errors will disappear with time and I can just concentrate on my subject. Once all the photo tech stuff flows more naturally I can do some very good work.

Will spend my next week off printing some of the "Klong Toey Portraits" and also start work printing my group show in April (sex worker on white photographs).