Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First Banarama 2 Photographs

Am posting some of the first Banarama 2 (Razzle 4x5 rangefinder camera) photos developed and scanned. I lost many of the photographs through poor technique on my part, many of the negs I shot are not sharp, I think its a combination of getting used to a new camera, mistakes in focusing and using to large of an aperture (little depth of field).  In the developed negatives so far I have lost about 1/2 as a result my mistakes.

Next trip I hope to use the Banarama 2 again and also its sister the 90mm Kermit Razzle. The more practise I get with these wonderful tools the better the photographs will be.

These photographs were made with a combination of direct flash and daylight, the harsher look is something I like. Thank you photographer Bill Burke!


Monk, Poipet Cambodia 2011

Two Temple Construction Workers, Poipet Cambodia 2011

Customer, Daughter and Barber, Poipet Cambodia 2011
Street Worker, Poipet Cambodia 2011

Metal Shop Worker, Poipet Cambodia 2011



Back Of Slum Home, Poipet Cambodia 2011