Saturday, January 7, 2012

More Banarama 2 Shots

Monk In Front Of His Hut, Poipet Cambodia 2011

Homeless Lady, Poipet Cambodia 2011

Nid 51 Sex Worker, Bangkok 2011
Boxer Klong Toey, Bangkok 2011
Bell Boxer Klong Toey, Bangkok 2011
Boxer #2 Klong Toey, Bangkok 2011
The picture of Boxer #2 is the type of portraiture I want to do more and more with the Banarma 2, straight in your face with harsh flash in low light where you cannot shoot with a tripod mounted 4x5. The rangefinder hand held Razzle Banrama 2 allows me to make photos like this that I cannot make otherwise. I always loved the work of Weegee, Diane Arbus and Bill Burke, need to practise and work more with the Banarama 2 and Kermit to improve my technique, then the skies the limit on what can be created.

Ladyboy Sex Worker #1, Thailand 2011
Ladyboy Sex Worker #2, Thailand 2011