Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sunday, What To Photograph?

The gym is closed on Sunday so I will not go down there but I still need to make some pictures, where should I go? I thought about doing some sex worker shots but do not think I will do that, I thought of re-photographing some slum housing and canal with the 4x5 but am not sure I want to do that tomorrow (maybe next week).

I finally decided I would like to go visit some of the Klong Toey people I met last year. Khune Som Jit who drives a motorcycle taxi might have tomorrow off work (not sure if he does) but I would like to go down to his home and meet and photograph him again. I think I will revisit old haunts and try to photograph some of the same peole again.
Carrying the 4x5 holders, changing tent, lens, meter etc. in the heat is quite difficult but at least today my achilles did not act up. Last night I tried stretching it several times which seemed to help. I wonder if being dehydrated also contributed to the problem, I have been drinking lots of what lately and I have been feeling better.