Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello Sexy Man

I came to the Sukhumvit  farang bar area of Bangkok to day for a change of pace, cannot wait to get back to the slum! This world of farang chasing sex is tiring and after a few hours here I am bored with it. I just want to touch base with a few people I know but then I am outa here!

I get tired of the non Thai nature of this area of Bangkok, the hunger for money and the anti Thai feelings many farang here here. I met an American man today who was  72 and quite large who told me he wanted to find a Lao wife but she had to be at most 40 probably 35 or 30. This man was fat but told me if the girl is pom puey (fat) he does not want to be around her and would tell her to go away.  Then there was his theory on why Thai women work the bars mostly according to him to breed the next generation of 15 year old girls who will work till they are 30. The Amercian had lived 8 years in Bangkok but had very little understanding on the true nature of Thailand or the Thai people. He talked a lot about the girls he had sex with and how over time he grew bored with it, at first it was like 3 girls a day now its 1 or 2 every couple of weeks.
Get tired of this crap talk, I get tired of this negative understanding of Thailand and Thai culture. Here in the bar scene I meet rich and successful farang that travel the world. Yet I would much rather sit with Khune Pong in the slum as he trains a Yong Thai boy to become a Muay Thai boxer, a man like that does real good, he helps change the lives of the people that surround him for the better. The farang guys in the hotels and bars of the area I am in now are only into selfish self gratification.