Wednesday, July 6, 2011

3 Jobo Machines 3 Different Problems

I need these Jobo processors to do my work but they are very unreliable. I have 3 machines all with different problems.

Processor 1 - motor does not operate and spin tanks correctly (this machine was bought new, broke down was repaired and broke down again).
Processor 2 - pump does not work no water flow from lower tank to top of unit.
Processor 3 - processor does not heat up.

Processor number 3 is my backup emergency processor, I am sh-t out of luck. I have to buy another one of these machines again, but have no extra money to do so, this is depressing.

I also have to make 1 more color print for the show and need the Jobo processor to make the print, what do I do? The only thing that might be a possibility is to borrow a processor from my friend rob (he has 2) or to heat up the non pump processor and hope that works to do the print even without water flowing.

Every problem has a solution, I have to work my way through this.