Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Cancelled My Air Ticket, Should Get A Full Refund

I cancelled my air ticket to Thailand. They kept changing my flight times because of staffing problems with Air Canada related to Covid. Looking for another way in. Possibly if Thailand changes their arrival rules again I can buy another ticket and fly into Bangkok. If not I should be able to fly into Phuket, but that would involve a more difficult and expensive series of flights/layovers plus a 1 week stay on island (not really a punishing idea :)

I need to get back to the dump somehow. I have $500 in donation money to spend, plus a couple dozen hats to hand out. No doubt more help coming before I leave, a manager at work promised to give something as well.

Photo is of a Thai worker, made the pictures of him seconds before I jumped off a building! 🙂

Worker, Thailand