Monday, June 3, 2019

Facebook: 3 More "The People Who Live Uncer The Freeway" Pics

Here are 3 more photos from "The People Who Live Under The Freeway" series in Bangkok's Klong Toey Slum.

Moo, "The People Who Live Under The Freeway". Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok, Thailand 2019

Moo was not sober and gesturing rather wildly here. A nice friendly man with substance abuse problems. The first time I met him he asked me for some money for a bus ride, he was completely sober. On the day we made this photo together he reminded me that we met before and that I had helped him.
Dom 55 and Moo, "The People Who Live Under The Freeway". Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok, Thailand 2019

My last day in making these photos for this trip (I think) happened at a time when everyone was eating. I was offered some food as well but had just eaten minutes before so was not hungry. Dom on seeing me started laughing and acting up, making this face.
Bia 55, "The People Who Live Under The Freeway". Klong Toey Slum, Bangkok, Thailand 2019

Bia in his slum shack getting dressed after his morning shower. A extremely outgoing and friendly man, I can never get out of his shack without him offering me some ice cold water to drink.