Thursday, June 6, 2019

Back In Mae Sot

Am back in Mae Sot, this time at quite a nice hotel. The cost of the place is 704 baht, or about $30 a night CAD.

I bought the first of the donations, Mama noodles (30) and  Lollipops (79) for the dump children, cost was 560 baht. Will make up  link to the donation money spent on the left side of this page so all the donators can track things if they want.

Note* All transport, hotels and meals etc for myself I pay out of my own pocket 0% of the donation money goes to me, 100% is used to buy goods for the families. I will be buying rubber boots, medicines, rice, and headlamps in the coming days.

Lollipops and Mama Noodles for the children at the dump

Will go to the garbage dump early tomorrow morning to say hi to everyone again and to see what has changed.

$30 a night includes a bath tub, sofa TV, eating, work table area WIFI and a small kitchen with doo-yen (refridgerator)