Monday, June 17, 2019

450 Baht In Money Donations

On my last day in the dump yesterday, I handed out 450 baht in donation money. My work here is done for the year. I will forward any left over donation money to next year. I did my best to buy supplies and donate as many goods as I could to the families but just ran out of time. I am also physically wore out, the dump and the life there will do that to you.

It nice to be able to rest today, feel good overall. Did some good donation work, made some new friends and memories, and I think the photography also went OK, thou I wish I had shot more film. Made lots of digital photos but only a limited amount of film was shot. I will be taking unexposed film back to Canada, and I hate doing that.

The 450 baht in donated money was added to the spent total donation spent link on the left of this page.