Saturday, May 27, 2023

YouTube Channel Work, Camera Thoughts

So am trying to figure out how to shoot the YouTube channel for the AMBROTOS KANATA project. I think I will use a combination of GoPro, Ipad, Canon 5D Mark IV along with the new DJI Mini 3 Pro drone cameras.  I will edit using Final Cut on my Mac Air computer. 

Sound is also a big component to video work, so need to figure that out as well.

Want to make some higher quality vids. The vids will help with the promotion of the project, gaining access (can send video links to perspective shooting locations), and maybe even financially if I can build the channel.

This is all new to me but should be fun. I worry that it will be too time consuming and take too much time from making ambrotypes.

We shall see how it goes.

GoPro head camera set up, 1080P