Monday, May 8, 2023

WIKE Bike Kit Cargo Trailer #2!

I ordered a second bike cargo kit from WIKE. My idea is to put 4 wheels on the previously built super large cart and then build a second much smaller cart with 2 wheels. I can use the same 4 wheels for both carts as I will not be using both carts at the same time. I think this idea should work. I will have one super big 4 wheeled cart and when needed can transfer 2 wheels and have 1 small easier to transport and maneuver bike cart! 

Note* Also ordered 2 extra axel connectors.

Note** I think the super large cart needs to remain the size it is now. The 35x35 holder and its frame holder only allows for about 6 extra inches of room. Meaning I will have about 3 inches on each side of the holder when it is placed flat in the trailer, not a lot! The trailer actually needs to be that big!

The smaller cart might look something like this, but a bit bigger.