Wednesday, May 10, 2023

August Cover Pic "Neighbors of Botanic Park"

The AMBROTOS KANATA story and THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP STORY will be featured in the August issue of local magazine (St. Albert) "Neighbors of Botanic Park". I am happy to spread the word. Talking about this new project and the family's series is important to me. Telling their stories is wonderful and a privilege.

Tonight, was arranging a photo shoot and had a nice talk with the magazine's photographer Donna H. They will put old me and my lovely 20x24 HF camera on the cover. Should be fun a time. 

This is the second promotion for the AMBROTOS KANATA project, the other being the winter talk for the St. Albert Photography club. I am refining my new PowerPoint presentation for that fun night.

Hopefully can do these type things country wide in the years ahead.