Friday, March 9, 2012

Drunk Quotes

Rambling conversation from a drunk Canadian girl next to me in the Internet cafe.

"I did the fire limbo, I got under it and bang I my knees hit the ground and I cut my foot. If you want to find a party you can find a party, all you do there is party. I am not chasing the party but being young I want to have fun and party but the best party was at don vet, its a chill party, you can get and do anything you want. Here you can go to one bar and then go to the beach, if you did not want to party you could not because everyone wanted to party. After 3 days you have had enough my body is all scraped up. If you go past the first 4 bars you can have more fun you can have real fun. As soon as you get there one girl that is partied out will give you a bracelet, then you can have a shot for free, then you chug a bucket and you get a free bucket, we got pissed drunk everyday. The booze is cheap and the girls are easy. The girls are everywhere and their ready."

This rambling talk goes on and on, party, booze, drinking, sex, tubing, zip lines, slide etc. The drunk Canadian girl came in to order a beer (she does not need another beer) from the girl in the Internet shop and is sitting out front talking to 2 Swedish guys....F-ckin this party, F-ckin wasted, loaded, party crap. Meanwhile the 2 girls working the shop are waiting to go home (different lives), better close up this blog for now, besides the drunk Canadian girl is driving me bananas.

How sick is it to come and visit all the great cultures of south east Asia and waste all your time getting drunk! There is so much you can do here that will help you grow as an individual, you can do so much here to help other and what do you do? Spend your time vomiting into a toilet bowl.