Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Insect Bites

This trip I have been wearing long sleeve shirts, long pants and sandals (bare feet) as well as a photo style vest (first time wearing the vest). The long pants and long shirt help protect me from the sun and help a bit with the mosquitoes, thou today the mosquitoes bit right through my pants.

The biggest problem I have been facing is mosquito bites to my feet, toes and ankles, I counted 25 bites this morning, bright red bumps. The worse part is the bites stay VERY itchy for days afterwords. I think they are mosquito bites but they might be bites from some kind of other insect, Thailand is full of little things that bite you. I have resorted to putting mosquito repellant cream on my feet and toes, the scratching is driving me crazy, I did not sleep well the last few nights because of the itching.