Monday, March 26, 2012

The Good And The Bad

Well I am done traveling for now, am out of money, I might need to work a second job to catch up on all the bills. This last trip was filled with good and bad times. Vomiting for 8 rotations into various bags for hours on a windy road in Laos would fit into the bad category and basically anytime I was making photos would be in the good.

I feel pretty tired now that I am back home but need to finish printing, mounting and framing my April 19th show at the VAAA. After the 19th opening I will have plenty of time to rest and I can then start developing film from the trip. I have ladyboy sex worker 8x10 studio shots to do as well as 700 sheets or so of 4x5 available light work. I did not shoot any 35mm as I lost my Leica early on when I damaged the lens mount.