Thursday, October 13, 2011

Toot Yung Gallery Show

Have exchanged emails with the owner-curator of the Toot Yung Gallery in Bangkok. I plan on going to meet her when I am back in Thailand in mid November. Things look promising for my first one man and first international show sometime in 2012.  Nothing is set in stone but things do look promising!

I need to update and upgrade my website, am way behind on that, want to add more sex worker on white photographs as well as galleries for the color ring flash sex worker heads, the  Klong Toey photographs, and the Common Live series. I also need to pull some of the weaker images and rescan some of the older photos (older scans are from prints not the negs).

To much to do! Not enough time. I will have to take the iMac to work and try to do it during my nightshifts.