Monday, June 15, 2020

Anger Does No Good

I get angry way too fast. I do not like that part of my personality. I had a flare up with a steroid filled dude who started a confrontation in a parking lot today, lost my temper, ending up calling him a bonehead! He threatened me, then left to get something from his car (a weapon?), so I drove away. I do not like losing my temper, losing control.  Do not like those angry emotions, then later on the feelings of regret.

I need to make some changes. I need to control negative emotions better. I will start doing my Buddhist meditation again, maybe that will help. Years ago I did 2 years of mediation and that relaxed, soothed my heart and mind. Also am  going to stop all my online political contents against Donald Trump, that stuff just fuels anger and bitterness in my heart. Fighting Trump and the people who stand behind him has built up lots of negative emotions inside me.

Anger solvers nothing.