Saturday, April 28, 2018

More New Dump Image Edits

Here are some new dump image edits I did up on my new iMac yesterday. I think they are too grainy, it must be happening when I am playing with the clarity setting on the RAW section of the edit, not sure. I will need to tone that grain/pixel look as the original file does not have that much grain. I am not sure all the images are sharp enough to print thou. Some of the images are also underexposed but that was more a result of the desperate shooting conditions I was in. We will see what can be done to print some of this work.

I do not really understand digital printing, lots of trial and error to go  yet here, figuring out how to to do this will take lots of effort and time. I like working in the darkroom better, it is much more fun, but this is what it is. These photos would be near impossible to shoot on film. At some future date I might also be able to make digital negs and print these photos in a darkroom on platinum-palladium!

Girl child grabs my hand in the dark
Children walking in front of garbage workers
Dancing in the dump
Girl working alone in the garbage
Group with truck
Group with truck #2