Friday, April 20, 2018

Exhausting Days

I returned to Canada at 0045hrs Monday then went to work 12 hour night shifts at 1730hrs Monday. It was an exhausting 4 nights, thou tonight, Friday, the fifth night, I do feel one hell of a lot better. On Monday my first night I felt like a thousand year old man, I had a fair amount of pain in my knee, my walk was slow, and my head felt heavy and confused. Each day everything got a bit better, but even last night I was walking, doing my patrols like I had cement in my shoes. The good rhythm is returning now, my knee still hurts but its probably at 80%, so that is a relief as well. Next week my first week off since the 6 months in Asia, I plan to SLEEP, SLEEP AND SLEEP some more.

Sorry about not writing in the blog this last bit, but I just felt like crap, had nothing much to say and no energy to write it.