Monday, April 9, 2018

Knee Injury

Screwed up my knee somehow. I was kneeling down a few days ago for an a few minutes and ever since then  I have had real bad knee pain. Initially I tried applying ice but that seemed to make things worse, have applied heat, in shower and a hot pool (in Southern Thai) since them. The last 2 night I have been in so much pain I could not sleep. Bending my left knee me to cry out, I am limping very badly. I never take medication, pain killers and the like, I hate doing the pill thing but things have gotten so bad I am loaded up on Tylenol to help deal with the pain. Might have to visit a hospital today (am in Phuket Thailand) to see what the doctors say. I worry as my flight back to Canada is very soon, how can I fly half way round the world then report the next day to work in this condition?

Too many injuries and illnesses to end this trip, it all sucks so much. I am not used to dealing with this type of thing, am usually a very healthy person.