Friday, July 11, 2014

Random Photos #1

I decided to look through some of the thousands of exposures that I shot over the last few years which are stored on my hardrives to find some pics I have never posted on the blog before. These photos are from a variety of photo series. I wanted to post something new, something besides shots of dad. Day in day out putting pics of dad online is so hard to deal with. I just wanted to see something else, something to distract me from that depressing reality.
Dad 2012
Ladyboy short time bar workers, Thailand 2012
Canal water and refections Klong Toey slum, Bangkok 2012
Man and woman sleeping over canal Klong Toe slum, Bangkok 2012
Man in Klong Toey slum, Bangkok 2011
Klong Toey slum freeway's, Bangkok Thailand 2012
Young boxer Klong Toey slum, Bangkok 2013
Long gogo bar worker, Thailand 2007
Garbage dump, Mae Sot Thailand 2013
Three young boys in garbage dump, Mae Sot Thailand 2013
Children Poipet slum, Cambodia 2010
Klong Toey slum, Bangkok 2012
Canal water and refections Klong Toey slum, Bangkok 2012
Three men at bus station, Thailand 2012
Garbage dump, Mae Sot Thailand 2013