Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Metro Continuing Education Photography Teaching Course Update

Got an email from the continuing education folks here in the city. I doubt the darkroom workshops would work out as all classes need to be taught in a classroom setting but view camera workshops remain an option. I will fill out the course description(s) and get the info back to my contact later this week. This might lead to teaching in a classroom setting with more students, more fun and eventually more funds for my photography in Asia. Promoting and inspiring photography then using the money earned to make pictures in Asia, it all sounds great! I might also try some course descriptions for other types of classes, medium format photography, joys of film photography, documentary and street photography etc. I am not sure where this will all go, updates to follow.