Monday, March 31, 2014

Video: Tears Of A Butterfly

I could not resist making up another one of these vids before taking a nap tonight. The slideshow is called "Tears of a Butterfly" and shows older photos shot over the last 3 or 4 years in Klong Toey slum in Bangkok Thailand, the Burmese refugee family works at the dump in Mae Sot Thailand and at a slum in the Cambodian border town of Poi Pet. I pulled the tears name line from an old book title I was working on many years ago, it is based on a Japanese poem I loved (a haiku), I will try to find the poem and post it on this blog later. This slideshow was only a 20-25 minute production, the music is from great film Schindler's List.

Low res version slideshow of video:



Higher quality Vimeo link to video (to be posted next Sunday as I have exceeded my weekly upload mb count):