Thursday, March 13, 2014

Goal: Photo Book Dedicated To My Father

After receving and viewing a wonderful little photo book called "Sweet Nothings" by the photographer Vanessa Winship. I have set a goal of creating comparible work with my 5x7 camera next trip and the over the coming years. I want to do vertical portraits of people in the Klong Toey slum and at the Mae Sot dump in a silmilar style. I will make my own Blurb or Pikto book that will hopefully lead to the publishing of a high quality book by a real publisher.  I want to dedicate this book to my father who is currently in poor health. I owe everything to my dad, I will devote myself to completing this project which will allow me in a very small way to say thank you father for all you have given me.

Hakkari Iraq Border, by Vannessa Winship