Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Will Work On The Camper Van Tomorrow

I will get a new battery for the camper van tomorrow and start to get it ready for the year of camping and photo making ahead. I am not sure how well this old 1989 unit can tow, but I will make an attempt at using it to tow my darkroom trailer. 

I need to start the AMBROTOS KANATA photo project as soon as I can, today is my 57th birthday. I am running out of time to accomplish my dream images. So many are people telling me how this cannot be done and that cannot be accomplished. That is all BS, you just have to drive yourself to succeed and work your tail off. Am so tired of the negative Nelly crap, I aim to prove them all wrong!

Tomorrow will work on the van, then the trailer. I need to get everything up and running by May 1!

The camper van, this photo is from around 2015