Saturday, April 24, 2021

My Paper Is Coming!!

My paper for making large Platinum-Pallaidum prints is finally on it way from B&H, it was on back order, I have been waiting for quite a while. The paper is called Hahnemuhle Platinum Rag 300 gsm Fine Art Paper (a 24"x 33', Roll). Buying it by the roll (I bought 2 rolls) was far cheaper then buying pre cut sheets. I will cut it down to 20x24 inch sheets and print `16x16 or 18x18 inch Platinum-Palladium photos on it. Mostly likely I will make up 10 images from THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP shot in 2015/2016/2019 with the Rolleiflex square format cameras. I hope to include these images as part of the coming larger exhibitions at the University of New Brunswick Art Centre show.

Note* The Art Centre has promised to show both THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP and THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE UNDER THE FREEWAY.

Hahnemuhle Platinum Rag Paper