Friday, May 14, 2021

Never Been Done Before

I was thinking of the project I have started AMBROTOS KANATA. Something like this has never been done before in Canada. An Ultra Large Format (up to 35x35 inch plates) capturing of Canada on glass Ambrotype. Never in the history of Canada, of Canadian art/photography, has this been attempted before.

I will be venturing into completely new territory for a Canadian. If you include the projects and work of photographers world wide through out history, there would be less than 10 photogs (less than 5?) who have attempted something vaguely similar. This is rare territory indeed. 

Rather daunting! But also extremely exciting!! Rather daunting! But also extremely exciting!! Doing something as a photographer that has never been attempted or done before, got to love that! I will be entering uncharted territory. BRING IT ON!!I will be entering uncharted territory. BRING IT ON!! I AM near READY FOR YOU!!!

Note* Of course this is near impossible to accomplish, but that's for another day!

The undaunted Covid eye! :)