Tuesday, February 11, 2020

First Edits Of THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP For "Shades of Grey" Magazine.

Started work on THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP photos for the "Shades of Grey: Fine Art Photography" magazine.

Only doing digital photos made in 2019, right now. Here is an early selection of images. The magazine asked me for 15-20 photographs. I will probably make up 70 or so, make a selection then send a few extra to the editor Jean Michel in France.

Note* 3 maybe 4 of these images are brand new, never knew of them till I started this edit today.

They want a self portrait. I hate the me, me, me thingy. This thou is a fun little photo, with the lovely dump children around 2013 I think. Hope they accept this one.
Old woman walking the garbage, THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP,  Mae Sot Garbage Dump, Mae Sot, Thailand 2019
5am smoke in the dump, THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP, Mae Sot Garbage Dump, Mae Sot, Thailand 2019
ay-Auh in the early morning, THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP,  Mae Sot Garbage Dump, Mae Sot, Thailand 2019
Lay-Auh with bare feet in the garbage, THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP,  Mae Sot Garbage Dump, Mae Sot, Thailand 2019
Blazing hot sun in the garbage dump, THE FAMILIES OF THE DUMP,  Mae Sot Garbage Dump, Mae Sot, Thailand 2019