Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My Work, Workout!

Am doing increasing workout-exercises during my security night shifts.  Today did:

- 40+ push ups 2 times
- around 100 sit ups
- extra stairs each security round
- chin ups (up to 4 at a time now), 2 or 3 times a night. Need to watch this one, injured myself a few years back when I did 11 one night.
- Aikido front rolls
- Aikido back rolls
- All kinds of stretches, trying to increase flexibility.
- Leg exercises to help me built muscle to do  Karate round house and side kicks. These are tough and hurt!

On my weeks off I am doing Aikido and starting now with Karate.  Not sure how long I can keep this up, or how wise it is to be going so hardcorish (at least for me) at 55 years of age. Will see how it goes, and try not to hurt myself. The end goal as always is to help the photography. I hope the exercising will allow me to maintain my ability to make photos on a physical level into my 70s.