Friday, December 20, 2019

Darkroom #1 Cleanup

It took 2 days but darkroom #1 is clean. Will print soon! Wish I had a show to print for, I have nada, nothing, no exhibitions at all. Will print for myself the next week I am off work.


Drying screens, Zone VI cold light enlarger, photo paper, paper safes, film holders and chair to get off my old feet!
Copy of Van Gogh starry night.
8x10 Durst enlarger, love it! 20x24 carrier and paper safe.

Second darkroom Saunders LPL enlarger with multi grade head. Durst 1200 enlarger, my fav!
Durst with condenser head and the LPL.
In the corner is a 5x7 DURST plus plenty of floor room for dancing!
2nd light table, old prints in boxes, first sink, drying screens below. The sinks (have 2) can do up to 20x24 inch prints.
Gaugain copy, reminds me of the photos made of the poor souls working the brothels in Cambodia.
Close view of the 1200, a wonderful tool. Thanks Jack for the gift. The Mao portrait is to remind me the evils of propaganda and the false truths photography can tell.
Dad watches me.
Dad in hospital.