Saturday, February 9, 2019

New-Used Headphones Working!

Received my little adapter device yesterday (headphone male, 2 RCA female) and was able to hook up my cordless free headphones to my $25 Sony Stereo this morning. The darn thing work GREAT!

I have 3 sets of the used headphones, the first ones I tried seemed to be damaged I was receiving sound in only 1 ear. The second set I put on was bang on perfect. They sound better than the stereos  own speakers. I listened to both cassette tapes and a CD, premium sound, with adjustable volume on the ear piece. I had some break ups, loss of transmission when I walked to the end of the darkroom #2 but after I raised the transmitter (line of sight), there were no more problems. I will try to find some rechargeable batteries for the headphone's (have some somewhere) and I should be set to go.

I am also going to do another Kijji buy (used stuff) on Tuesday, picking myself up a $25 record player- turntable and  a set of 16 different classical composers on 64 vinyl records for $40 (got a $10 discount by buying both). If the record player works properly, I should be able to listen to hundreds of hours of peaceful, moving music while I print. No one else will hear anything, and I can rest assured I am being courteous to those nearby that are trying to sleep (I tend to print all night). This is going to be grand!

Note* Got the headphones for free. Got to love that on a guards salary.

Feeling the groove!