Monday, February 6, 2017

Bought Me A Rokinon 7.5mm Fisheye for Micro Four Thirds

Bought me a cheaper fish eye lens, a Rokinon f3.5. Online thse lens are renowned for their sharpness (believe it or not) and are designed for micro four thirds cameras like my BMPCC video units. I will not need a Metabones Speedbooster for this small lens and can mount it directly to the camera body. The 7.5 fisheye will become about a 22.5mm lens. I want to use it as a point and shoot quick grab wide angle lens (hard to find wide angles that work for the BMPCC). I might also use it on the Came Optimus stabilizer bought earlier. This lens with the light BMPCC body should make carrying the Optimus with one hand that much easier. The price of this used lens a relatively cheap $155 USD plus shipping.

Rokinon 7.5mm Fisheye Lens For Micro Four Thirds Cameras