Monday, October 5, 2015

Trip Photo Goals

Been thinking over my photo goals for the coming 7 weeks in Thai.

1) 30-40 strong full body/environment vertical portraits made with the 5x7 camera for the dad dedicated "Forgotten Laughter" project.

2) 15-20 strong head only portraits made with the Roleiflex to add to the "Families of the Dump', "Forgotten Laughter", "Klong Toey Slum" and "Muay Thai Slum Boxer" projects.

3) 20 strong 35mm documentary photos made with the Leica's. To add to the "Families of the Dump", "Muay Thai Slum Boxer" projects.

If I accomplish these 3 reasonable goals. I can make 3 more submissions plus to various galleries plus be able to continue submitting work from the "Sex Worker on White" and the "My Fathers Last Days" series. I could hit different galleries with 5 or 6 submission packages at a time.