Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Another Rejection

Got another rejection from Gallery 44 (forgot I had submitted there), I think this is like my 3rd rejection notice from these people.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Gerry,

Thank you for your submission to Gallery 44. Our Exhibition Programming Committee thoroughly reviewed all submissions. Unfortunately I must inform you that your work was not selected for an exhibition at this time. The selection process is made very difficult by both the high caliber of the many proposals we receive and the regrettably few exhibition spaces available.

We appreciated this opportunity to view your work and wish you the best with your practice. We hope that you will consider Gallery 44 as a possible venue for future projects.

All my best,
------