Sunday, October 4, 2015

Some Scans

Am back to work tomorrow, tonight thou I will spend developing film. Here are some scans from the mountain stuff shot over the last bit.

 The forest landscapes I do seem so congested, no real focal point. When  I shoot in the dump and slum with this camera, I have to make sure I have a stronger focus to the images.

I like the depth of field from the head trial shot I made, thou I would like a bit more space around the face. I will continue to figure out the balance of what works best. I need to understand what close up filter works best with children (smaller faces) and adults to get the proper headshot. I also need to understand what f-stop I should be be shooting at for the best but shallowest depth of field f2.8 or f4. Should I try shooting them handheld or with tripods, I think handheld would create the most fluid images.

Close up lens 2
5x7 neg, 210mm, N development
Tree truck, Rolleiflex F with close up lens #1