Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Nice Night Out With The Boys And Thai Thoughts

Had a nice night out with a couple of friends, Larry and Arda, we ended up eating at a family owned Persian restaurant. Its always fun to go out and talk photos, to look at photographs and browse through photo books, we did that before the meal which was very tasty, thanks Arda.

Larry and I are talking about doing a joint trip next year, not sure this will happen but it would be fun to shoot in some of different places, Nepal, Bangladesh or the Philippines.

Am really thinking a lot about the coming trip to Thai, I need to bare down, work hard and come back with with some good work. I want to continue to shoot in the slum and the with the boxers but I need more subjects, maybe at a drug abuse temple or behind the scenes of a ladyboy cabaret. I am also thinking of going down to the South of Thailand near Malaysia and photographing the fishing industry.