Monday, July 15, 2013

Editing "The Train Is Coming" Show Video

Decided to dive into editing my "Train Is Coming" show video last night. I wanted to stay awake so that I could do the switch over to my security night shifts and needed something to keep me alert so pushed myself to do the show film editing.

After working on the short film all night I got a nice rough cut completed. This video is much more complex than the last two as I incorporated more edits, 3 different video camera feeds, converting video to b/w and other video manipulation (from the Klong Toey slum and darkroom). still images and slow motion. I think it should be a nice little package in the end, but it will take me a few more days to complete it before I put it on YouTube. I will post a link when everything is up and running. This work was a lot of fun to do, I hope to do more video shooting and editing in the coming years.