Monday, November 19, 2012

Some More 8x10 Ladyboy Sex Worker Scans From 2012

Here are a few more scans, some are of the same subjects as earlier. I still have undeveloped film (30% left?) of in the darkroom but am taking a break in developing that up after I lost my Jobo. I only have my backup Jobo left that I got cheap, I am not sure how good the machine is so I want to develop the rest of the 8x10 SLOWLY!

I will spend the rest of the day printing my Kaasa Gallery Klong Toey Portrait show. Am working on a print of a boxer named Bell that I shot with the Banarama 2 camera and direct flash onto 4x5 Tri-x. I want to work more with this camera as the Weegee/Diane Arbus look of the negs is something I have always loved. The camera allows you a huge negative and creates a unique spotlight feel with the direct harsh flash. I can print the 4x5 negs large-large for added effect.

Anyway here are the 8x10 ladyboy sex worker scans shot in February of this year: