Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Joys Of The Darkroom

Woke up at 4am, started printing around 530 and just finished up at 8am. What joy it is to work in the darkroom, the classical music playing, beautiful prints in the trays, relaxing, refreshing and exciting. I love working in the darkroom printing, I think this 2 plus hours 4 times a week on my week off is going to work out great, I can experiment with different papers, I can learn negs I have never printed before, I can become a better printer.

I might try doing it on my work days when I come home from my night shifts, thou I have been using that time to develop film. Maybe I can multi task, develop film in the Jobo while printing my little 8x10 finer prints.

I feel rejuvenated, will go take a bike ride, help my father a bit and then its off to the AGA to see their latest art.

"Ain' Photography Grand!"