Tuesday, June 26, 2012

8x10 White Background Photographs 2012

Well I just developed the first 5 sheets of my 8x10 white background sex worker shots from this last trip in March 2012. I was a bit worried that maybe there was some kind of tech problem that screwed up the film,  I had not made these photos since 2009 so the flash equipment was that much older, I was worried about my f-stop, shutter and sinc settings workings, I was also worried as the film was older and that I was using 3 kinds, JandC 400, Ilford HP5 and Tri-x (the best but also the most expensive). I was also worried about all the X-ray machines I went through.  I just developed 5 Tri-x and they look very good, nice detailed full sharp negs. Here's hoping the other older films especially the really old JandC 400 turns out as well.

I will scan some of the 2012 sex worker on white shots this week for you all to see, its fun to have new 8x10 negs to play with, there so freaking beautiful. Hopefully if I ever get my promised show in Bangkok I can use a few of these latest shots. I think I shot upwards of 300 sheets of 15+people (all ladyboys but one), have to check the old records.