Monday, June 4, 2012

The Jobo is Here!!

The Jobo finally arrived after being held up by customs for about 2 weeks. I received the processor at 930am today and it was developing film at 1020am! Love this new machine I hope it lasts longer than the last one. I am also a bit worried about the coming Fed Ex bill but there is nothing I can do about that. I will go full bore developing 4x5 sheet film today. I need to get my ass in gear with the film development so I can make more submissions in the coming months.

This first run I am doing a bit of a test with some film I shot earlier in Nordegg Alberta with my friends the 2 Rob's. If all goes well I will move on to developing the 4x5 Thai stuff and the 5x7 spring trip film later in the day. I have to work tonight so will have to wait till next week to really get going with this but I will probably develop 10 to 20 sheets a day after my night shifts this week.

Its GREAT to have the Jobo working again, I need to find me a backup to this one so that when this one goes down I am not helpless for so long.

The new used Jobo working in my darkroom!