Tuesday, June 26, 2012

HP5 8x10 Fogged

I am getting fogging on my sheets of 8x10 HP5 white background sex worker stuff, f-ck! Thats what happens when you do not have enough money for film, you cut corners trying to get by. I bought a older outdated box of Ilford HP5 off Ebay stored it properly (the problem was not on my end but the previous owner) and then used it in March in Thai. Now it looks like all 25 sheets of that stuff is garbage.

I hope the JandC stuff which I had frozen and for years is ok, I shot lots of that film. I have to develop some of that before I go to bet, but first some food.

I will only use fresh 8x10 in Asia from now on, preferably Tri-x but if cannot afford that I will go with fresh HP5.

It is an overal fog, probably because the film was quite old and not stored properly. I am not sure if I can print the negs, will try.